- Frisky City's Adult Sex Toy Store Policies
Frisky City's Adult Sex Toy Store Policies
Store Policies, Terms and Conditions
Please read and familiarize yourself with the policies, terms and conditions administered by FriskyCity. If you visit or shop at FriskyCity.com, you confirm that you understand, accept and agree to be bound by the following policies, terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not wish to accept these policies, terms and conditions, you may not access FriskyCity.com. Access to FriskyCity is restricted to individuals 18 years of age and older. If you are under 18 years of age please leave this site immediately! If you have any questions in regards to these policies, terms and conditions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on one of the Topics below for more information:
You can shop confidentially at FriskyCity and feel secure knowing that we discreetly package each and every order placed by our customers. Simply put, FriskyCity values the privacy of every customer and every order.
- We ship using either a plain white or brown box, a standard issue USPS Priority Mail box, or a plain brown UPS Box.
- For further confidentiality our store name will never appear on the packaging; The "From" address will even have a discreet name.
- Worried about credit card companies or others knowing where you are shopping? Not to worry, your credit card statement will read "Unbeatable Values, Inc."
Items ordered from FriskyCity are typically processed and shipped the same day the order is placed as long as the order is placed on a business day. If it doesn't ship the same day, 99.9% of the time it will ship the next business day. If an order is placed on Saturday or Sunday it would be processed and shipped Monday or Tuesday. See additional notes below:
- Orders that have selected Priority or Next Day Shipping Services will be processed before orders that select Standard Ground Shipping Service.
- If an item is found to be on backorder or discontinued from the manufacturer after your order has been placed, then we will notify you of such by email to see if you would like a replacement item or for us to issue you a refund for the amount you were charged for that item. If we do not get a response to our email within 1 business day a refund for the item will be issued and the remaining items in your order will be processed.
- If your order consists of more than one item, it is possible that your order may be shipped in multiple packages depending on availability of items at each of our warehouses. Your order is automatically forwarded to the next warehouse in line until your complete order has shipped. You do not pay additional shipping if your order has to ship from more than one warehouse. This is done to expedite shipping and to ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible. If we need to ship multiple packages you will receive an email notifying you of such.
Our shipping costs are very competitive and are based on current carrier rates. Large, bulky or heavy items will incur an additional charge. Be sure to read the special shipping information that appears in the description on the product page of oversized items.
|Shipping Method||Up to $25.00||Up to $50.00||Up to $100.00||Up to $200.00||Up to $400.00||Up to $700.00||Over $700.00|
|USPS First Class Mail
(Approx 4-7 business days)
|USPS Priority Mail
(Approx 2-3 business days)
(1 - 2 business days)
All domestic orders are shipped through USPS Mail. However, we may substitute Fed Ex or UPS for some orders depending on current shipping rates. Our delivery time starts after the order is processed. See additional notes below:
- All P.O. Box, APO and FPO orders will be shipped via USPS Mail.
- First Class Shipping will typically arrive in 4-7 business days.
- Priority Mail Shipping will typically arrive within 2 -3 business days; however the Post Office will not guarantee delivery in that time frame.
- USPS Express Shipping will typically arrive in 1 - 2 business days if the order is placed on business days before 6:00 AM (EST).
Shipping large, bulky or heavy items may incur an additional charge. If there is a difference in shipping cost we will notify you prior to shipping so please check your email frequently for the first few days after you place your order. If there is a difference in shipping cost we will inform you of the difference allowing you to accept the additional cost, change the shipping method or cancel your order.
- We only offer shipping to addresses within the USA at this time. We do not offer international shipping.
Tracking Numbers for Shipments
You will receive an email with your tracking number information once your order is shipped; Tracking for First Class International shipping will NOT be provided since this method is untrackable. You may also enter your confirmation number to obtain your tracking number by visiting our Customer Service page. If you did not receive your tracking number by email you can log into your account on Friskycity.com and next to your order you will see the tracking number. You can then enter this number at the following websites to get the most recent status on your order's progress.
- If you have a tracking number and USPS is your carrier you can track your package on the USPS self tracking page at: USPS Track and Confirm
*Please note USPS does not provide real-time tracking. In most cases there will only be two entries; you will see the electronic shipping information received and another update upon delivery.
- If your carrier is UPS you can track your package on the UPS self tracking page at: UPS Tracking
- If your carrier is Fed Ex you can track your package on the Fed Ex self tracking page at: Fed Ex Tracking
If you have your tracking number, you can get the most recent status on your order's progress as outlined above. If that tracking information is not up-to-date or is not providig you with enough information on the whereabouts of your package, contact UPS or US Mail with your tracking number to see if they have information on when your package will arrive. If contacting the shipping company does not help, or if you do not have a tracking number contact us.
**PLEASE NOTE: We do not issue credits of any sort for shipment delays due to weather related issues and other events beyond the control of FriskyCity and our shipping carriers (UPS, USPS, FEDEX, etc.). Events include airport closings and natural disasters. Most packages will be delivered between the hours of 11:00am and 7:00pm.
We do not offer refunds. When you receive your package, promptly check the items to make sure the items are working. We will credit or exchange for UNUSED DEFECTIVE items only (or for any shipping errors made by us). There is a 10 day credit/exchange policy on all unused defective items from the time your shipment arrives, with the following conditions:
- Toys and Lubricants: No returns on oils and lubricants including all novelties unless defective. Defective items will be replaced with the SAME item only. Items must be returned with original packaging.
- Clothing, lingerie and bondage wear: Is there a product defect or did you receive a different size than you ordered? Please ensure you are ordering the correct size as we can only accept returns due to you receiving a size other than or different from what you ordered. Per Florida state regulations, panties are not returnable under any circumstances. All worn or damaged clothing will be refused as non-exchangeable.
- Videos/DVD's: Items are only exchanged if original product is defective. Items must be returned with original packaging.
- Edible Items: Due to the nature of these items (i.e. they cannot be resold) edible items are non-returnable and non-refundable.
All items not qualifying for credit/exchange as outlined above will not be returned to the customer. First, please contact us at email@example.com if you receive any defective items and return those items in their original packaging within 10 days to the address on your packing slip. Items returned without original packaging will NOT qualify for a credit/exchange so please keep all packaging for the 10 day credit/exchange period. If you have further questions or problems, please Contact Us. If you do not follow all of the instructions, you will not qualify for the credit/exchange at all or may incur a 25% restocking fee.
Shipping costs to return products are assumed by the customer, however we will re-ship the product at no extra cost. In your return package please include:
- The packing slip
- A note telling us what the problem was
- A note stating whether you would like store credit or an exchange for another item.
- If you do not include a note, you may not qualify for a credit/exchange!
Once we receive the defective item, please allow up to 1 week to receive your replacement.
We are dedicated to carrying only the highest quality adult products and maintaining attentive customer service. We hope you have been and will be happy with our services.
All credits/exchanges will be processed in strict accordance with our stated credit and exchange policy above, no exceptions. Friskycity.com IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PRODUCT NOT RETURNED IN THE MANNER STATED ABOVE.
Information Collection and Use
Privacy at Friskycity.com is very important to us. We respect your rights to privacy, and if you decide to shop with us, the data stops here. Your name and any other personal information you provide to Friskycity.com is used only to fulfill your needs and preferences for this website.
Your personal information will never be sold or used by any other company or organization in any way, shape, or form. We define "personal information" as your email address, home address, buying habits, company, phone number - anything that you provide to us as part of the purchase experience. In fact, unlike many companies, we do not sell "personally unidentifiable" information. If you haven't heard of this yet, it is where companies sell their database, but they remove all "personally identifiable" information, usually leaving in things like zip codes, states, birthdates, etc. In summary, we don't sell any data, to any one, at any time. Period.
Discreet Billing and Shipping
All orders are shipped using either a plain white or brown box, a standard issue USPS Priority Mail box, or a plain brown UPS Box. For further confidentiality our store name will never appear on the packaging; The "From" address will even have a discreet name. In addition, 'Unbeatable Values Inc.' will appear on your credit card statement.
When you register as a member of Friskycity.com you will be required to provide your contact information (such as name and email address). This information is used to provide you with several Friskycity.com services such as speedy checkouts, automated order status updates via e-mail and access to your purchase history. In addition, you will receive member only special offers, coupon codes, and exclusive promotions. From time to time we may notify you of special offers, coupon codes, exclusive promotions, new products or services, or other information that may interest you. Should you not wish to receive this type of information, you will be able to express this desire by clicking on the appropriate button or checkbox when first asked to respond to the issue, or by notifying us at anytime thereafter; we will not send you information if you inform us you do not wish to receive such materials.
Friskycity.com contains links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware that when they leave our site they should read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by Friskycity.com.
A cookie is a small piece of information that a website can store on your web browser and later retrieve. The cookie cannot be read by any website other than the one that set up the cookie.
Upon visiting our site, we assign you a unique Session ID and attempt to store that onto your computer in the form of a cookie. This is used to keep track of your shopping cart during your visit and between visits.
One of our highest priorities here at Friskycity.com is to provide you with a secure online experience. We recognize that your privacy and security are of the utmost importance and have devoted a great deal of effort toward ensuring the protection of your personal information.
Please take a moment to read about the steps that we have taken to protect your information and make your online transmissions safer. We also invite you to review the ways that you can take to protect yourself further.
We hope that once you understand the measures we employ and the steps you can take to protect yourself, you'll be confident about the security of your transactions and personal information shared with Friskycity.com.
1. Positive identification
Friskycity.com uses a secure server and secure certificate. It is registered with site identification authorities to enable your browser to confirm Friskycity.com's identity before any transmission is sent. With this technology:
- The identity of our site is automatically confirmed behind the scenes prior to the transmission of any customer information requested to complete an online order.
- Your data reaches your intended target or your browser notifies you (prior to your sending any personal information) that the potential receiving site looks suspicious and should be avoided.
2. Data Encryption
If you are using a security-enabled browser (such as Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 3 or greater, or Netscape® Navigator® version 3 or greater), the information you send us regarding your account or your purchase is encrypted, making it extremely difficult to read even if it is wrongly intercepted.
3. Friskycity.com utilizes up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption certified by GeoTrust. This is the highest form of encryption security available today. This technology allows for the encryption of:
- potentially sensitive information, such as your name and address
- critically sensitive information, such as your credit card number
Help Protect Yourself:
If you use a security-enabled browser (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer version 3 or greater, or Netscape Navigator version 2.0 or greater), paying attention to two browser features will decrease the chances for the unintended or fraudulent use of your personal information:
1. Browser security settings
Your browser security preference settings are your first line of defense in stopping the theft or unwanted viewing of confidential, personal information. The most popular browsers offer you the ability to receive an alert or notification if any of the following occurs or is about to occur:
- changing between secure and nonsecure transmission modes
- receiving an invalid site identification for the site to which you are about to transmit
- sending a transmission over an "open" or unsecured connection
- Check the settings of your browser security features to see all the checks that are possible and those that are currently in place.
2. Browser security signals
The presence of security measures surrounding the entry of data on a web page is identified in two ways for you on your browser:
(1) The URL identifying the page will always begin with "https://" versus the normal "http://".
(2) A security symbol to indicate operation in a mode that supports secure transmissions:
- A "closed lock" icon is present in the bottom right corner of your Microsoft Internet Explorer browser screen.
- An "unbroken key" icon appears in the lower left corner of the Netscape Navigator browser screen.
- With these security measures in place, you can also feel confident that every credit card transaction you make on our site is safe and secure.
Your agreement with Friskycity.com.
Welcome to our website. The following are terms and conditions that will govern your use of the Friskycity.com site.
By entering Friskycity.com and by clicking on the confirm order button on our checkout page, you certify the following information and understand that these terms and conditions of use constitute a legal agreement between you and Friskycity.com. Please read this agreement in its entirety before you continue to use this website or place any orders. You hereby certify the following:
- That you are 18 years of age or older;
- That you understand, accept and agree to be bound by the policies, terms and conditions outlined on FriskyCity.com;
- That you are familiar with all local and state laws in your area that may affect your legal right to access adult-oriented materials;
- That you have the legal right to access adult-oriented materials and Friskycity.com has the legal right to transmit them to you.
- That you are requesting adult-oriented materials for your own private enjoyment and that you will never provide or share these materials with a minor or in ANY WAY make these materials available to a minor.
This website is owned and operated by Friskycity.com. All content featured or displayed at Friskycity.com, including, but not limited to, the general design of the website, all text, all logos, all graphics, all illustrations, and all pictures are protected by copyright, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property rights and must not be copied, modified, edited, transmitted, republished, displayed, reproduced, uploaded or distributed in any manner without the written permission of the sites owner. You can access content on Friskycity.com for personal use only. You may not distribute, modify, post or use the content of Friskycity.com for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, icons or descriptions without prior written permission from us.
**PLEASE NOTE: Friskycity.com and the Friskycity.com logos are trademarks of Friskycity.com or its parent company, Unbeatable Values Inc., and may be registered in some countries. We take copyright infringement very seriously and regularly monitor for stolen text and images. If found, we will pursue legal action for copyright infringement. DO NOT use our text or images without prior written permission from FriskyCity.com
This website and all of its content are provided "AS IS" without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties or merchantability, noninfringement of intellectual property, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose. All information is believed to be accurate and reliable; however, Friskycity.com assumes no responsibility for any errors, appearing in any text, graphics, links or other items contained on this website. Further, Friskycity.com, nor its parent company Unbeatable Values Inc., directors or other representatives will be liable for damages of any kind (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information) arising out of your use, your inability to use, or the performance of this website or the content it contains, including any websites maintained by third parties and linked to the Friskycity.com website, even if the site owner has been advised of the possibility of such damages. It is the user's responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever is selected is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
Friskycity.com uses reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy, completeness and reliability of all information, but makes no guarantees, or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information provided via this website.
Some US states and foreign countries do not permit the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or liability for certain categories of damages. Therefore, some or all of the limitations above may not apply to you to the extent they are prohibited or superseded by state or national provisions.
Governing Law and Venue
This Agreement shall be interpreted, construed and governed by the laws of the State of Florida, USA, without reference to its laws relating to conflicts of law and not including the provisions of the 1980 United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. Venue for all disputes arising under this Agreement shall lie exclusively in the Circuit Courts of the State of Florida in Saint Lucie County or the Federal District Courts of the Southern District of Florida (as permitted by law) and each party agrees not to contest the personal jurisdiction of these courts. Notwithstanding the foregoing, however, Friskycity.com shall have the right to commence and prosecute any legal or equitable action or proceeding before any non-US court of competent jurisdiction to obtain injunctive or other relief in the event that, in the opinion of Friskycity.com, such action is necessary or desirable.
18 U.S.C. 2257 Compliance Notice
Friskycity.com (the "website") is not the primary producer (as that term is defined in 18 USC §2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 or subsequent case law defining such) of any of the visual content contained in the Website and makes no representation about any content. All models pictured on adult product box covers, in product descriptions and in video products offered on this site have been produced by other studios or other manufacturers.
Friskycity.com is not in possession of any original 2257 disclaimers for any of the models; however, all of the manufacturers or studios that have created the content that we sell or advertise represent that all models appearing in their productions were at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time such depictions were created and that they maintain all appropriate 2257 disclaimers or the equivalent.